Crandon Park

 

Crandon Park

Crandon Park was a donation, made to the County, in 1940 by heirs of Commodore William John Matheson, a wealthy aniline dye businessman who used the land as a coconut plantation, with the condition that the land be used as a public park. In exchange for the land donation Chairman Charles H. Crandon of the County Commission, for whom the park is named, offered to have the County build a causeway that would connect Key Biscayne to the mainland.

Category:
 

Description

Location

Key Biscayne

Venue Style

Outdoor
Garden & Park

Event Style

Wedding
Corporate
Social

Capacity

50-100

Budget

0k – 5k

Request More Information

Additional information

Budget

0-5k

Capacity

50-100

Event Type

Corporate, Social, Wedding

Location

Key Biscayne

Venue Type

Garden / Park